Because of this home brew experiment of dish making, a korean missionary discovered me and requested if i can install a religious TV program for them. At first i decline their offer but after some reflection and prayers and the reaction when they saw the channels pop out of their television screen, i agreed for a contract and I become part of their mission. My qualification is my home brew dish and my passion in Christianity. To date since August 2009 we already installed more than 400 units of c-band dish for their churches all over the Philippines.

20110805

Card Sharing

I am into card sharing hobby now. I like to share what ever I have to watch channel for a hobby. I exchange card share to those who have server also and I share to those who want to watch also even if they don't have card to share. But its annoying if a card sharing hobbyist tell you that he have certain card on CS but refuse to give you share even for a test as a proof. They play the game as a business. Good bye to 1 of my peer in Asia. He did not play the game fairly.

No comments: