Because of this home brew experiment of dish making, a korean missionary discovered me and requested if i can install a religious TV program for them. At first i decline their offer but after some reflection and prayers and the reaction when they saw the channels pop out of their television screen, i agreed for a contract and I become part of their mission. My qualification is my home brew dish and my passion in Christianity. To date since August 2009 we already installed more than 400 units of c-band dish for their churches all over the Philippines.

20140211

DTMD

My dream to acquire and play around to be able to share my channels to others if only I have the money to buy it.
DTMD - Digital Terrestrial Multimedia Distribution

DTMD is a new platform in digital pay TV system that carries multiple programs over the air. DTMD AP device accepts multiple TS stream and convert it into 8PSK/Mpeg4/5 that can be received by most available EN 300421 and EN 302307 Compliant STB's.

DTMD operates on a mesh of Access Points tuned to a frequency range of 9.7-12.7Ghz or 17 to 24Ghz depending on your local regulation.

DTMD Access Points are able to send data across a range of 30 to 60 kilometers or more. Despite its expansive reach, DTMD is design to emit only 20dB @ 40 Mhz wide making it license free to most countries.

No comments: