Because of this home brew experiment of dish making, a korean missionary discovered me and requested if i can install a religious TV program for them. At first i decline their offer but after some reflection and prayers and the reaction when they saw the channels pop out of their television screen, i agreed for a contract and I become part of their mission. My qualification is my home brew dish and my passion in Christianity. To date since August 2009 we already installed more than 400 units of c-band dish for their churches all over the Philippines.

20081105

daddy boyet

wow my first blog entry would be a complain. what inspire me to create this blog is my being a carpenter (wood craftsman), a husband, daddy, yaya to my 3 kids, bussinesman & youth ministry head of our community (HJM). today am a yaya, cook & laundry man. my wife who is a dentist have patient even if its sunday because all of her patient for today is my pamangkins. first I have to wash the milk bottles while filling the washing machine of water because I will wash all the door rags. my eldest daughter is playing computer game at y8.com. she's 7 year old. my only son who is 2 years old is crying non stop looking for mommy, mommy, mommy.

No comments: