Because of this home brew experiment of dish making, a korean missionary discovered me and requested if i can install a religious TV program for them. At first i decline their offer but after some reflection and prayers and the reaction when they saw the channels pop out of their television screen, i agreed for a contract and I become part of their mission. My qualification is my home brew dish and my passion in Christianity. To date since August 2009 we already installed more than 400 units of c-band dish for their churches all over the Philippines.

20090326

My Homebrew Satellite Antenna


This is my first homebrew dish antenna. 1.5m prime focus parabolic antenna.




This is now ready for painting but I have to go back on my drawing board for the design of the mounting bracket. And I changed plan on using mesh wire instead of the thin metal sheet. Got to find materials and order the lnb for this.





My dish project with stand & leveler.









Fine tuning my dish project before finishing.





I was able to test it last night on agila2. Unfortunately the c band LNB that was sold to me is defective but I was assured that they will replace it. The dish work on ku band and it was great with a wide area of receive.







Wow the fruit of my labor. The dish work perfect on agila c-band. Post ko lang po ito at pagud na but worth it. Paint ko na lang next tym.



This is the diseqc switch which I installed near my Ku dish with weather cap made of softdrink plastic container.


"IT IS FINISH"

Just in time for Holy Week.

No comments: